Shoot with care
About this spot
Near famous Cinque Torri there are numerous trenches from First World War. Here there were built by Italian troops, overlooking the Falzarego pass. The remnants of the trenches are part of historical hiking trail and can be experienced as a pleasant walk around the prominent Cinque Torri peaks.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.