Chinese Reconciliation Park
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This park is part of a series of parks and public land running along the shoreline of Commencement Bay adjacent to Ruston Way. Together, over three miles of shoreline are open to the public. This series of public access and parks contains numerous viewpoints and historic sites. Chinese Reconciliation Park contains Chinese gardens, an arched footbridge over a small tidal grotto, and the Fuzhou Ting, an ornate Chinese pavilion.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.