About this spot
Chestnut Avenue viewpoint is the most tricky spot to find, therefore expect to meet local photographers who know area pretty well. At the same time, it's one of the most iconic shots of southern Moravia. Here you can include in your frame the rolling fields along with the chestnut tree-lined avenue and two poplars at the bottom.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.