Chenais Falls, Mount Rainier National Park
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The walk, or bicycle ride, up the washed out Carbon River Road to Chenuis Falls offers a chance to view, at a leisurely pace, the 1,000 year old giant cedars and firs with massive trunks that tower high above the forest floor. Chenuis Falls is a shimmering, cascading waterfall tucked into a narrow canyon and surrounded by the endless green of a temperate rain forest.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.