6 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This is a National Trust property, with limited opening hours. Please check the website before visiting.
About this spot
Chastleton House is a Jacobean country house that has been owned by the National Trust since 1991 and is a Grade I listed building.There is a National Trust property with a very pretty garden and grounds, particularly nice during the summer months.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers