About this spot
Njegoševa street is a pedestrian zone connecting the Old Town of Cetinje with the main avenue leading to the industrial area. Of interest here are the numerous historic buildings, mostly embassies of different European countries since the beginning of the 20th century. It is worth a stroll with your camera - some of the buildings are truly unique.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.