About this spot
Dvorski trg is considered the centre of the Old Town of Cetinje. This is where the most notable landmarks are found; King Nikolas’ mansion, Biljarda Palace/Fort, the Crnojević monument and more. It is worth exploring and Cetinje monastery is just around the corner. This is also a good stop for a coffee or a beer at one of the numerous cafes around the square and Njegoševa street.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.