About this spot
This small chapel is build on the ruins of the original Cetinje monastery. It is a typical Orthodox church, built at the beginning of the 20th century by King Nikola. The king and his wife Milena both passed away in exile and it was not until 1989 that their remains were brought back to Cetinje. They now rest in this small chapel.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.