About this spot
This is one of the most picturesque and most photographed waterfalls in the Yorkshire Dales, hardly the tallest or most powerful, but once you visit you'll soon see why it's so popular. With views from either side of the stream and beautiful foliage surrounding it, it's one not to be missed.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.