About this spot
Catrigg Force is not the most powerful of waterfalls but it does have a unique shape to it, and at 6m tall certainly looks impressive. There are a number of cascades downstream of the main waterfall too, which can vary in accessibility depending on if trees have recently been felled and the water levels.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.