1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Cascade Head is a Nature Conservancy preserve and a haven for rare plants and wildlife. The sloping meadows are typical of what was once abundant grassland habitat on the Oregon Coast. For the landscape photographer, there are sweeping views from the wildflower-covered meadows to rocky headlands and miles of coast to the south. Access to the upper trail is closed January 1 to July 15 to protect the habitat of the rare Oregon silverspot butterfly.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.