About this spot
Cape Blanco is Oregon’s westernmost tip. The state park features year-round camping, a historic ranch house, and Cape Blanco Lighthouse, the oldest standing lighthouse on the Oregon coast. Dating from 1870, the lighthouse is perched 245 feet above the ocean, and still radiates its signal light from large Fresnel lens.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.