About this spot
Bruges’ oldest operating cafe, Cafe Vlissinghe is also one of its greatest indoor treasures of daily life. At over 500 years old (est. 1515) it is welcoming to visitors and locals alike and offers a visually charming slice of Bruges life with great staff & good food. Recommended for lunch/dinner, either indoors or in the spacious garden terrace.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.