Burroughs Mountain, Mount Rainier National Park
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
If looking for a grand, unobstructed, view of The Mountain, Burroughs Mountain offers some of the best seats in the house. The Burroughs are barren and rocky hills, covered with a true alpine tundra of miniaturized flowers and grasses. This is a popular area with anyone looking for the best view of Mt. Rainier to be found in the Sunrise area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.