About this spot
This iconic burger joint is one of Berlin’s finest. Located in an old public toilet, underneath the elevated tracks of Berlin’s subway line Nr. 1, the atmosphere of this place is very urban, authentic and a little gritty. It’s a great place to have a snack before starting a street photography walk through the district of Kreuzberg.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.