About this spot
Budva Old Town lies on a small peninsula and is a treasure trove of cultural heritage. It is one of the oldest settlements in the Adriatic and dates back 2500 years. Despite being very busy, it is a charming place with lots of cafes and restaurants and a great place to visit in the afternoon or evening.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.