3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Budle Bay is wide bay west of the village of Bamburgh. The dunes that line the southern edge of the bay are very photogenic and rarely visited, unlike tourist hotspots such as Bamburgh beach. From the north-eastern end of the bay it's possible to see Holy Island on the horizon.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.