About this spot
The exterior of this UNESCO World Heritage Site is stunning architecture worth photographing - the historic castle was first constructed in 1265. However most visit this location for its unrivalled views of Budapest city. In fact this is arguably the most photographed location in Budapest and the exterior courtyard can be visited at all hours.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.