About this spot
This viewpoint is probably the busiest spot in the Highlands of Glencoe - for good reason. The view is just spectacular and the waterfall with the Buachaille in the background is a beautiful landscape shot to take home. It is quite easy to find, isn’t physically demanding and is easy to take.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.