About this spot
The upper floors of the former main post office is, since 2014, home to the Bruges Beer Experience, offering an immersive experience for both the camera and the other senses for the history of Belgian beer and the brewing process… Including a tasting of course! A great spot for iconic beer imagery as cameras are welcome. Kids will also have fun here, especially with the provided iPad.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.