14 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Brompton Cemetery is the sixth of London's Magnificent Seven Victorian-era cemeteries. Covering 39 hectares and over 20000 gravestones, this cemetery was created in 1832 as part of an effort to move burials out of the City of London in response to overcrowded churchyard cemeteries. It is managed by the Royal Parks and is considered a community garden with dog walkers, cyclists and commuters all passing through.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.