About this spot
Brimham Rocks are some of the most spectacular rock formations in the country, standing up to 10m high and covering roughly a kilometre square, there are endless opportunities for photography, climbing or just enjoying a look around as a day out. You'll be amazed by how the rocks have been eroded into weird shapes and unbelievable balancing structures.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.