Bowfell (Bow Fell)
3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Bowfell is my favourite mountain in the Lake District, just reaching that magical 3000ft mark. It has an amazing rocky summit with super views looking around most of Lakeland. It is also a good location at most times of year with a 360 degree view.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.