Bowderdale & Cautley Spout
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Cautley Spout is said to be England's tallest above ground waterfall (including all the cascades as one) and is an impressive sight, falling 198m from the tallest of the Howgill Fells, the Calf. Continuing your walk up, you soon find the sweeping valley of Bowderdale open out before you, winding its way north - one of the most beautiful views in the Howgills.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.