About this spot
The smallest and most charming bridge in Bruges, this beautiful example of “old Europe” was actually built in 1910 - not that it shows in the least! An essential view of Bruges, the bridge runs slightly into Bonifacius House (currently the open studio of friendly local painter David De Graaf) which ties the scene up and makes the location well worth a visit.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.