About this spot
Beryl Springs is a richly-colored spring located right by the roadside on the Madison to Norris Road. Beryl Spring is one of the hottest springs in Yellowstone, with an average temperature of 196 °F (91 °C). The deep blue color of the spring reminded the Hague party of the U.S. Geological Survey of the gemstone beryl, hence the name.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.