Beneath Millennium Bridge (Northbank)
6 images 4 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
This is one of the most photogenic locations in the city. Firstly, the bridge itself is a modern design by Norman Foster, one of the world’s most prominent architects. As a subject by itself, the bridge is interesting, but it also offers breathtaking views of London towards the City of London and Tower Bridge. The bridge is also a useful lead in line pointing towards St Paul’s Cathedral on one side and the Tate Modern Gallery on the other side.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.