Shoot with care
Some exhibits may not be open for photography. Additionally, take care not to bother other patrons when shooting inside the art gallery.
About this spot
The Benaki Museum of Greek Culture holds the collections of Antonis Benakis. The museum contains a unique collection of Greek cultural art arranged from prehistory to the 20th century. Its permanent collections include ancient Greek and Roman art, Byzantine art, and neo-Hellenic art. There are also one or more temporary exhibitions on display.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers