About this spot
Belvedere is a baroque palace with beautiful, vast gardens. Lots of fountains and statues make this an area packed with shooting opportunities. The lower (northern) part of the park has much more to offer, I recommend going to the Lower Belvedere at the northern end of the park and shooting with a longer lens back towards the main building. Statues and trees provide a great foreground.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.