About this spot
This viewpoint probably offers the best view over the Highlands of Glencoe with Buachaille Etive Mor as it's main point of interest. It is not as busy as many other spots in Glencoe yet is very accessible. It requires a good level of fitness and proper footwear is vital.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.