About this spot
This spot is the Beef street who is also a paved pedestrian street in the district of Vieux Lyon, in the 5th district of Lyon. It is parallel to St-Jean street and multiple traboules connect them. Representative of Renaissance architecture of the district, it is bordered only by old houses, the sixteenth or seventeenth century. The street connects the rue de Gadagne which it extends after the Place du Petit-Collège and the crossing of the Chemin-Neuf Climb, the Bombarde Street and the Tramassac Street which continues it.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.