Shoot with care
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
This pristine forest of huge beech trees is at the beginning of the Mangart road. The terrain here is very steep, it is hard to walk around the forest but is possible to get some shots also from the road. If you have some time before heading up to the Mangart saddle it is worth stopping for some forest shots.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers