About this spot
Considering its proximity to the road, the major towns south of the Dales and the extensive views in all directions, it's a real wonder why we don't see more photographs of this location. The border of the national park runs right along this hilltop so there are real contrasting views between looking north and west over the countryside of the Dales and looking south over the more built up areas of Addingham and Ilkley.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.