Shoot with care
Respect the privacy of holiday makers who own or have rented these huts for their personal enjoyment.
About this spot
The beach huts at Mudeford Sandbank give the impression of being in Scandinavia, especially when its cold. The brightly painted huts on the sandbank are fantastic and act like a magnet to draw the photographer back. There is always a good shot to be had.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.