3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Bassenthwaite is one of the largest lakes in the English Lake District. It is approximately 4 miles long and 0.75 miles wide and also extremely shallow. This is a great viewpoint for sunrise as the sun comes up on the right of Ullock Pike and also sunset as the last light shines onto Ullock Pike. There is easy access and lots of space to set up even with multiple people around.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.