About this spot
The hike to this quaint waterfall is quite nice as you travel through lodgepole pine and douglas fir tree forest passing several wildflower strewn meadows in summer. The hike to the overlook is well worth the effort as the overlook provides outstanding panoramic views of the Two Medicine Lake below, as well as Flinsch Peak towards the west, and Rising Wolf Mountain directly in front of you.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.