About this spot
Whilst this waterfall is not on a public right of way, I've never had any problems visiting so long as I've been respectful in closing the gate on my way in and out and not worrying the sheep - one probably best avoided if you've got a dog with you. Despite it being very close to the more famous waterfalls of Mill Gill, it is hardly ever visited due to not being visible from the road and is, in my opinion, much more picturesque and easy to photograph.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.