About this spot
The park that makes up the Arentshof is a central gem of the city, divided in two parts: A connecting courtyard of the Groeninge Museum and the main open park area. An easy spot to access when in the main historic area of town, you’ll want to make sure to put some time into this spot and plan for variety. This is a good place to soak up daily life from passing crowds big and small (including horses), or to explore landscapes, architecture and surrounding artworks.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.