About this spot
Being part of the Zoological Garden, the Aquarium was built in 1913 and is one of Germany’s largest aquariums. Over 9.000 animals are presented over three storeys. In terms of biodiversity it ranks among the top aquariums worldwide, and thus is a great place, to experience and capture some wildlife, without traveling to faraway lands.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.