Shoot with care
This is a mountain hike, please be prepared, check weather forecast, follow the trail, leave nothing behind and if possible leave the place a little better than how you found it. During summer there are people living and working around the Alpe, be sure not to disturb them.
About this spot
Right below the Sassa d'Entova, a characteristic mountain in Valmalenco, sit a group of houses used as a summer pasture by local shepherds. In the nearby larches' woods hides a pretty small lake, called Lago d'Entova.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers