About this spot
The bridge is one of the most ornate crossings over the Thames in London. It has been modified three times in three styles, meaning that its overall style is quite unique and interesting. Originally built as a toll bridge, but commercially unsuccessful after just six years as such, the tollbooths remain in place today and are the only surviving examples of bridge tollbooths in London.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.