About this spot
Admiralty Head Lighthouse is a deactivated lighthouse overlooking Admiralty Inlet (Puget Sound). It is part of Fort Casey Historical State Park. Fort Casey is one of three forts (the others being Fort Worden and Fort Flagler) forming the “Triangle of Fire” that protected the entrance to Puget Sound in the early 1900s. Besides the lighthouse, the park offers historical gun batteries and bunkers to explore, as well as over 2 miles of beach.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.