Shoot with care
About this spot
Dream Lake is one of the most dramatic viewpoints in Rocky Mountain National Park that can be easily reached. It almost feels like it was created for photographers since the long lake pulls the viewer’s eyes into the photos while two spectacular peaks look down from above, Hallett Peak and Flattop Mountain.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.