3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Please take care when photographing the bluebells. Do all you can not to step on them or crush them with your tripod.
About this spot
The 142 hectare Hooke Park is situated within the Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and has also been designated as ancient woodland. It was once a deer hunting estate but now houses an educational campus focusing on improving use of forest produce. Each spring the woodland floor is a sea of Bluebells renowned as one of the best displays in the county. Public rights of way through the woodland make exploration and shooting an easy and enjoyable affair.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.