About this spot
Penarth's town carnival is an annual event which takes place in early summer each year. This charming waterfront town features the Downhill Derby soapbox race, street food and entertainment and live music. Most significant for photographers is the fireworks display from the end of the Victorian pier.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This event appears in 1 guide.