About this event
Experience Ljubljana life with your tastebuds: join our small-group, customised, personalised food tour through the medieval part of Ljubljana to sample traditional and modern Slovenian cuisine. Get to know the city, our history, heritage and daily life in 3,5 hours with a local foodie guide through stopping at several local establishments and at a farmers market for food, wine, craft beer, coffee and dessert, as well as visiting main sights. Our food tour is your best start to understand what our cuisine, and people, are all about.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.