Bournemouth Arts by the Sea Festival.
6 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Bournemouth Arts by the Sea festival is an annual celebration of art and culture in a unique seaside setting with a tremendous diversity of art, dance, plays , comedy and exciting new installations, for example, this year dancers' images where projected onto the Town hall building. The festival started in 2011 and has gone from strength to strength offering something for everybody. The event is usually staged late September/ early October and runs for several days
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This event appears in 1 guide.